Vine compilations seem to be catching on but there are many people who don’t know how to download Vines to make Vine compilations themselves. This easy tutorial will work on anyones Vine profile and any number of Vines, it allows you to download all Vines on a page or just one.
- Get Firefox
- Get the FlashGot Mass Downloader Extension Here (free)
- Go to your profile on vine.co
- Scroll through and make sure every video loads (or the specific one you want) so the extension registers it
- Initiate the extension (should be on the top right hand side of the browser) which automatically selects all of the videos
- Take the downloaded videos to your favorite editing program and compile them in no time!
If you have any specific questions, contact us!
I’ve been using Vine for the past couple of days since it was released and noticed that as I view peoples Vines and cancel ones that I decide not to upload, the amount of space the app took up increased significantly. The app size itself is only 8.2 MB but since its release it has gone up to 837 MB. Why? Because I have posted one, canceled 4, and browsed around 400 different Vines all of which are stored on your device in the background.
What to do?
First Option- You can download a program like iExplorer and go into Vines “tmp” folder and delete or save as you please. What happens when you delete them from iExplorer? Nothing other than freeing up space. My posts and likes are still on my profile but the ones I didn’t post are deleted which was my initial intention.
Second Option- You can also go into Settings>General>Usage and delete the app along with its contents, this will free up everything and you can just re-download the app. The only difference is that you can’t save any of your none posted Vines but it gets the job done. I do want to mention again that every Vine that you load is stored whether you “like” it or not.
Need to download your Vine posts to your computer? Check out our post on how to easily download Vines by clicking here.