The iOS 11 and MacOS High Sierra Betas are now available for developers and tech enthusiasts. With those new updates there are new wallpapers that make your device feel fresh and new, luckily below we have all the new wallpapers so you don’t have to update any of your devices before actual release!
iOS 11 Wallpaper for iPhone
iOS 11 Wallpaper for iPad
Mac OS High Sierra Wallpaper (2880 × 2010)
Mac OS High Sierra Wallpaper (2880 × 1494)
How To Download The iOS 11 and MacOS High Sierra Wallpapers:
Desktop: Click on the thumbnail of the wallpaper you want. When the image loads, right click and choose “Save Image As”. When you click “Save Image As”, you will be able to name the image and save it to a location of choice on your computer. Stay up to date with our latest posts by following us on Twitter (@DarGadgetZ)!
Mobile: Tap on the thumbnail of the wallpaper you want. When the image loads click “view full size”. Now tap and hold on the image until the “Save Image” option appears. When you click “Save Image” the wallpaper will appear in your Camera Roll.
Earlier today, Apple released OS X Mavericks Developer Preview 7 which added 8 new wallpapers.
To download these wallpapers just go on you desktop and view the gallery. If you see any that you like, click “View full size” in the bottom right hand corner and then just drag that image to the desktop or right click “save as”.
You can get the original Mavericks wallpaper here.
Tapbots has finally released the official version of Tweetbot on the Mac App Store. Below are some of its features which, for some, might justify the $20 price tag.
Tweetbot is a full-featured Mac OS X Twitter client with a lot of personality. Whether it’s the meticulously-crafted interface, sounds & animation, or features like multiple timelines & column views, there’s a lot to love about Tweetbot.
● Multiple Timelines. Quickly switch between your lists as your main timeline.
● Multiple Windows and Columns. Display timelines from different accounts side by side.
● Notification Center Support.
● Beautiful Retina graphics.
● Mute filters lets you block messages from users without unfollowing them. You can also mute hashtags and specific keywords.
● Sync timeline position, direct message read statuses and mute filters between your Mac, iPhone and iPad via iCloud.
● Support for multiple services like Pocket, Instapaper, Readability, CloudApp and Droplr.
● Save drafts, add locations and POI’s, attach photos/videos, manage your lists, and much more.
–I have been waiting for this for a while now. I gotta admit it’s pretty cool and theres not much to explain. This theme brings a OS X like interface to your iPhone. You do need to have a jailbroken device with Dreamboard and at the moment iOS 5 is not supported. This also allows you to use mission control and dashboard. Watch the video below to see it in action.