Check out the video above of our tour of the iOS 7 beta. There is a chance that features and design will change by the time this software is out for the masses so keep in mind that the things you like or don’t like might not be there in the final release.
Today Apple announced that iOS 7 will be coming in the fall for consumers, but developers can use iOS 7 starting today with the first beta. If you are not a developer there is still a way to get it but keep in mind that beta software always has bugs and issues. Before doing all of this make sure to back up your device just to be safe.
To get iOS 7 onto your iDevice you’ll need to:
- Download the latest version of iTunes
- Register Your UDID (some developers/websites can do this for you)
- Download iOS 7 firmware for iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch from this link –> iOS 7 Download (coming soon).
- Open iTunes and connect your iDevice via USB cable
- Select your device from the left navigation pane on iTunes
- Hold down the Shift (Windows) or Alt/Option (Mac) key and hit the update button on iTunes
- Browse and select the downloaded iOS 7 IPSW file. Let the restore process complete.
After completing all the steps your device should be up and running. If you have any questions you can ask us in the comments below or contact us here.
Direct links will be posted here as soon as they are available
- iPhone 5 A1428 GSM iOS 7 Beta 1 [Torrent]
- iPhone 5 A1429 CDMA iOS 7 Beta 1 [Torrent]
- iPhone 4S iOS 7 Beta 1 [Torrent]
- iPhone 4 GSM iOS 7 Beta 1 [Torrent]
- iPhone 4 GSM Rev A iOS7 Beta 1 [Torrent]
- iPhone 4 CDMA iOS 7 Beta 1 [Torrent]
- iPod Touch 5th Gen iOS 7 Beta 1 [Torrent]
iOS 7 for iPad will be out at a later date.
*While iOS 7 installs make sure to check out our latest posts here.
Update: Video tutorial has been posted