Microsoft has released Wordament for iOS which, if you like word games, is a pretty fun game. It doesn’t have iPhone 5 support yet and it is ad supported but if you don’t mind that then you can get it by hitting the source link below.
Wordament is a unique and highly addictive word game: a two-minute long word tournament where you compete in real-time, on the same board, against everyone else currently playing. Each board is unique and alternating rounds offer challenges such as two- and three-letter digram tiles and theme* puzzles. You can choose to go for the bonus points, try to find the most words possible or earn scoring bonuses by finding longer words. How you play and choose to compete is up to you!
● Find the most words in the 4×4 Grid in 2 Minutes and see how you rank both by placement and percentile.
● Keep an eye on players you admire or detest – simply tap a name in the results to add a player to your personal list of Frenemies™.
● Real-time results include words you found and missed, words found per second, average word score, and average word length.
● Everyone plays the same board, see how you rank.
● Xbox enabled gives you access to Achievements, Leaderboards and your Friends!
● Cross-platform gameplay on all supported platforms.
● Supports Touch or Mouse/Keyboard
Source: App Store