AllThingsD says that it has confirmed with sources that Apple will hold an event on September 12th at which the company will most likely unveil the next iPhone and possibly a smaller iPad accompanied by some other goodies. The new iPhone is said to launch nine days later on Friday, September 21st although there is no launch news about the iPad mini just yet.
- Previous story Alleged iPhone 5 Parts Assembled: Could this be the New iPhone? (Photos)
- Next story Microsoft Reimagines Email with New Outlook.com
You may also like...
Next Major Event – WWDC 2013
- Industrial Design Behind The Xbox One [Video]May 21, 2013
- Close-Up Pictures of The Xbox One Console, New Controller and KinectMay 21, 2013
- Xbox One specs: 8-core CPU, 8GB RAM, Blu-ray Drive, 500GB hard drive and moreMay 21, 2013
- Xbox One Unveiled: Microsoft’s Next Generation ConsoleMay 21, 2013
- How To: Use iPhone 5 on AT&T GoPhone/Prepaid with 4G Data Speeds (PayAsYouGo)September 22, 2012
- iPhone 5 Wallpapers Pack #1 (HD/Retina)September 15, 2012
- Apple introduces new iPad Smart Case available now for $49.99June 11, 2012
- How To: Get iOS 6 Beta 1 on your device today [Update: Direct Download Links]June 11, 2012
- ad amazon android announcement app Apple apps comparison concept design e3 facebook games gaming glass google how-to ios ios 6 iPad iPad mini iphone iphone 5 ipod touch itunes jailbreak leaked mac microsoft news nintendo playstation products review reviews rumor rumors surface tablets unboxing unboxings video videos vita xbox
- How To: Use iPhone 5 on AT&T GoPhone/Prepaid with 4G Data Speeds (PayAsYouGo)
- Why does Vine take up so much space? Here’s why and how to fix it!
- Cut Micro SIM to Nano-SIM Card for iPhone 5 [Cutting Guide Download]
- iPhone 5 Wallpapers Pack #1 (HD/Retina)
- Tour of The New Google Maps [Video]